The Caesar Sams Scholarship
of Academic Achievement
Our Board of Directors has increased this program for 2014 to $3000 total. We will award $1500, $1000 and $500 scholarships to (3) graduating high school seniors, in the form of a check payable to the student and the college or university they are attending.
This scholarship will be given based on the
- Scholastic achievement.
- Personal integrity.
- Active participation in and service to their school.
- Active participation in and service to their community.
Important information about the Caesar Sams Scholarship
- Applicants must have a regular Savings Account in
their own name with a $5.00
minimum balance at Post Community Credit Union.
- This scholarship is available to all eligible members
of Post Community Credit Union, except for immediate
family members of any staff, Board or Committee Members of Post Community Credit
- Each applicant must currently be enrolled in a high
school and entering a college or trade school in the
fall of the same year upon graduation from high school.
- All scholarships will be issued in the name of the
applicant and their attending college, unless otherwise
decided by the Credit Union.